• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Mrbob

Fuck these refs. They don't call forward progress. They don't make the right call. And they let Forte get hurt by not calling forward progress so he got his body bent back.

TRENT!
dl6Md.gif

Enron

Banned
i think mr. mendenhall is not long for the Steelers...OBL comments last year, playing like crap this year, and it seems like Steelers fans are done with him as well.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Robinson with another helmet to helmet. I hope that motherfucker ends up so retarded he is shitting his diapers 10 years from now.

And not one Texans fan misses him.

harSon

Banned
It's almost like the Steelers have collective meetings before playing shit teams, and draw up game plans for losing to them.

"What's the only way we can lose this game?"

"We're going to need turnovers, a shit ton of them. And they all need happen on our side of the field. Oh and defense, you need to shit the bed, but only when we need you the most!"

Quikies83

I don't like dirty players no matter who they play for. Keep trying.

LT is a rookie playing for a injured player.. I'm not ready to call him a dirty player especially considering he was still running downfield and trying to block for the runner. It very well may have been unintentional.. The helmet to helmet hit on Charles on the other hand.

Top Bottom