• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Refs isn't helping Seahawks game any better. BS call on Earl Thomas roughing Passer (Helmet to Helmet) because Earl Thomas was in air and can't stop himself. . .

Refs don't have a common sense of how the game plays.

seahawks have gotten away with a shit load of non calls in the game. earl thomas should know better than to launch himself at a QB! just like the schwartz penalty, it's a dumb rule but you know the rules so play within the rules!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
STOP
FUMBLING
THE
FOOTBALL

Tomlin's gonna choke a bitch.

allendestroy.gif

Did they throw a flag on that?

rObit

Banned
Earl Thomas you just gotta not play football out there. You were playing football and that's against the rules so just tone it down a bit son.

Meier

Come on BUCS.... huge 3rd down here.

That flag is bullshit -- has to be picked up. Completely uncatchable. OH FUCK YOU REF!

Kiryu

seahawks have gotten away with a shit load of non calls in the game. earl thomas should know better than to launch himself at a QB! just like the schwartz penalty, it's a dumb rule but you know the rules so play within the rules!
I know Earl Thomas always launch himself at a QB many times. I don't remember there was many call on Earl Thomas with launching himself at a QB.

Oh Leon Washington TD made me feel better now.

harSon

Banned
Batch fucking sucks. Holy Shit

It's almost like people are watching the Box Score of ESPN.com when they make stupid comments like this. Yes, the ball was thrown behind the reciever, but if it hits said players in the hands and then the ball is tipped for an INT, that's not the fault of the QB.

Top Bottom