• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

It's almost like the Steelers have collective meetings before playing shit teams, and draw up game plans for losing to them.

"What's the only way we can lose this game?"

"We're going to need turnovers, a shit ton of them. And they all need happen on our side of the field. Oh and defense, you need to shit the bed, but only when we need you the most!"

Steelers need to punt on 1st down and wait for Weeden to gift them more points.

Godslay

Banned
LT is a rookie playing for a injured player.. I'm not ready to call him a dirty player especially considering he was still running downfield and trying to block for the runner. It very well may have been unintentional.. The helmet to helmet hit on Charles on the other hand.

I didn't say he was a 'dirty player' like it was a trend. It was a dirty play. Can't cut at someone's knees when the play is over away from the play. It's a dirty play. It was a dumb play on Woodyard, I would agree. Likewise he's not a dirty player, but a dirty play.

WedgeX

Banned
taco-truck.gif

BUC TRUCK BUC TRUCK BUC TRUCK

That's not the Taco Truck.

iQyveY22OyONv.jpg

Quikies83

I didn't say he was a 'dirty player' like it was a trend. It was a dirty play. Can't cut at someone's knees when the play is over away from the play. It's a dirty play. It was a dumb play on Woodyard, I would agree. Likewise he's not a dirty player, but a dirty play.

You're right, he's no Robert Ayers.

harSon

Banned
These refs are just trolling us at this point, and the football gods hate us. Now that our running backs and QBs have been decimated by injuries, they turn their attention back onto our offensive line.

jakncoke

Banned
These refs are just trolling us at this point, and the football gods hate us. Now that our running backs and QBs have been decimated by injuries, they turn their attention back onto our offensive line.

amazing how many injuries this team really has taken this year

lol matt ryan. do be do be dooooo i'm just sittin back here in an empty set with like 8 guys on the line. gonna just wait till someone breaks open! gonna just hold this ball!

Top Bottom