• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

squicken

chickens fans acting like the refs lost them the game is too much. that hit to the head is called every time. i know that there's no criticism of your team, but they do actually make mistakes

BigAT

eight-781369.jpg

ultron87

No...

if he'd stepped in the end zone, which he didn't
and
if he hadn't re-established himself in the field of play, which he did (two steps after he "almost" stepped in the end zone)
then
because he touched the ball before it landed, it would've been a touchback.

However, it really wasn't close, and I think it was wishful thinking from a Steeler fan replay assistant.

I guess I just assumed that touching it while out of bounds would be equivalent to the ball landing out of bounds.

Unless they're gonna draft one, I don't know why they wouldn't just stick with Henne for a year in that situation.

No one on Earth believes that Henne is good enough to win in the playoffs. If Gabbert isnt the guy, and he definitely isnt, they need to find someone new.

I guess I just assumed that touching it while out of bounds would be equivalent to the ball landing out of bounds.
Yeah, I think that might also be the case, so I need another "and" clause:

and
if his foot hadn't landed out of bounds before he caught the ball

So as I said, hopeful Steeler fan replay assistant.

That was a good win for the Bears, but it was costly. Hopefully none of the five injured players are out for long. The offense actually looked competent at points, and even showed flashes of greatness. Given the way the season has gone, I'm sure that won't last. The defense gave up a hundred to Peterson, but otherwise did what they had to do.

harSon

Banned
Bengals in prime position to take the Steelers wild card spot.

The Eagles game is the only gimme of their schedule. Dallas and San Diego are shit, but they have flashes of brilliance, and there's no telling what state they'll be in when Sunday comes around. And Ben will definitely be back by the time we play the Bengals again, and considering we already beat them once, there's a good chance we'll be able to win and take the tie breaker.

Kusagari

everyone in the world knows that the steelers is shit without ben. Completely different team without him...Can not stress that enough.

I was being sarcastic.

But it blows my mind the Steelers have never bothered investing in a real backup considering Ben is guaranteed to miss 2-3 games a year.

LJ11

Gilmore played good D. Refs just chose to throw the flag. Nobody but Wayne would have considered that PI if it went uncalled.

Gilmore had a pretty good game, love his aggressiveness and the way he played it. You can't breath on these receivers, and he's a rookie, call isn't going to go his way.

The Eagles game is the only gimme of their schedule. Dallas and San Diego are shit, but they have flashes of brilliance, and there's no telling what state they'll be in when Sunday comes around. And Ben will definitely be back by the time we play the Bengals again, and considering we already beat them once, there's a good chance we'll be able to win and take the tie breaker.

Yeah we need to take care of business against Pittsburgh because that one basically counts as two wins.

Top Bottom