• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smith is a beast.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And for all of you saying the Browns are losing out on the #1 pick be serious.

We were never anywhere close to being the worst team in the league. Worst case we'd manage to get the #3 pick at best.

With all that said though they may ring off 3 in a row now. Next games are against Oakland and then Kansas City.

MechDX

TJ YATES FUTURE!

35t7bf.jpg

Yeah we need to take care of business against Pittsburgh because that one basically counts as two wins.

The first game was pretty close so we'll see what happens. In the last 3 games (2 admittedly against horrible teams) the Bengals have looked like the team I expected them to at the beginning of the season.

They're in a good position; Dalton's calmed down and is showing the maturity that he flashed last year, Sanu and Hawkins are emerging as number 2 options, Gresham is starting to play like he wants it, Green is insane, running game is developing but looking better each week and the defense (love Geno!) is starting to look like the core Zimmer has been trying to mold.

And for all of you saying the Browns are losing out on the #1 pick be serious.

We were never anywhere close to being the worst team in the league. Worst case we'd manage to get the #3 pick at best.

With all that said though they may ring off 3 in a row now. Next games are against Oakland and then Kansas City.

I feel bad for whoever has to watch those games.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I feel strangely sad for Alex Smith.

Gilmore had a pretty good game, love his aggressiveness and the way he played it. You can't breath on these receivers, and he's a rookie, call isn't going to go his way.

Yeah, the defense in general played good enough but not great. It was the special teams and offense that were asleep for most of the game.

Kiryu

Now I remember Seahawks lost to Dolphins because of...

bw3.png

Now I know that it's no biggie game. It's just that Dolphins need their help to upset Seahawks.

The only thing that pisses me off about that loss is that we only lost by 6 points despite turning over the ball 8 times.

I would have preferred the game be out of reach with a score of 45-14 or something. It being so close gave me hope until the end even though Batch is finished and nobody could hold on to anything..

The only thing that pisses me off about that loss is that we only lost by 6 points despite turning over the ball 8 times.

I would have preferred the game be out of reach with a score of 45-14 or something. It being so close gave me hope until the end even though Batch is finished and nobody could hold on to anything..

Right. The annoying thing is that you come into a game like this knowing that you have to play perfect ball because your starting QB is out. You need the D to elevate their game, you need ST to play well, and you need the O to at least put up a decent showing ... and not turn the ball over.

Pretty much standard for "manage the game and let the other phases help you out." And instead you get one of the worst offensive showings in franchise history, and that's saying something given the state of this franchise pre-1970.

Top Bottom