• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

see5harp

Damn Kap has been really impressive the last two games. Even with the line getting run over, he strugs off the contact and makes good decisions.

untitled-13jr8v.gif

Drakeon

Are you guys being serious? You always hear people say that a guy is stealing money if he gets a huge contract and doesnt live up to it. Anyways Saints need to stop blitzing Kap is way to mobile, he is buying time and finding the open guy every play.

Eh, smith always tried. He wasn't like jamarcus Russell.

JCizzle

Are you guys being serious? You always hear people say that a guy is stealing money if he gets a huge contract and doesnt live up to it. Anyways Saints need to stop blitzing Kap is way to mobile, he is buying time and finding the open guy every play.

Eh. I think that's Ryan Leaf/Jamarcus Russell type people, not Alex.

Gigglepoo

That's not true at all. A player that works his butt off to improve and is willing to do whatever the coaching staff asks of him is never stealing money. Again, there's a huge difference between Alex Smith not being good enough to be drafted #1 overall and Hayneworth showing up fat and unmotivated after signing a $100 million contract with the Skins.

see5harp

Kap has an arm, but they really need to let Gore and Hunter do their jobs. Bring in the big package and then get pass action going.

see5harp

I keep hearing analysts say we have the best oline. I wouldn't say best, but it's generally pretty good.

Their line is good but The Saints are bringing a lot of blitz and pressure. Kap hasn't been able to make them pay and the Niners aren't running.

Top Bottom