• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Alex Smith is going to be cut before training camp.

where did Kapernick's confidence and ability to go through progressions come from? He looked like a rookie a few months ago vs. the Giants.

Drakeon

Alex Smith is going to be cut before training camp.

where did Kapernick's confidence and ability to go through progressions come from? He looked like a rookie a few months ago vs. the Giants.
He looked pretty good in preseason this year. Last year he had 3 weeks total before preseason.

Nameless

It kills me seeing Alex like that :/

So conflicted on how to feel.

Alex should have had a clipboard in his hand. Idk, his standing there like he was planning to go in and then looking like his wife just got fucked in front him right after we scored came off a bit douchey..

He looked pretty good in preseason this year. Last year he had 3 weeks total before preseason.
I remember him locking onto receivers before, O-coord looks to be doing a great job keeping the reads simple, but he seems to be able to progress through them very quickly.

Gigglepoo

Alex should have had a clipboard in his hand. Idk, his standing there like he was planning to go in and then looking like his wife just got fucked in front him right after we scored came off a bit douchey..

I have no problem with Alex Smith showing human emotion

see5harp

I don't feel so bad, even if Kap becomes the long term QB, Smith will get offers from other teams. He may not be flashy but he's still better than many of the young QB's out there and has been incredibly accurate this season.

Pezking

It kills me seeing Alex like that :/

So conflicted on how to feel.

I know what you mean.

Alex is a great guy. But I love the team more than any single player, and if Colin continues to play like that, he should be the starter.

So I'm not really conflicted. I love seeing the Niners win, but personally, I feel bad for Alex.

GO NINERS!

Afrikan

No sympathy for Alex and you shouldn't either. He had lots of space to get out of bounds but chose to cut back in and turn his head to the defender, even though he was 10 yards away from the first down.

he has been taking unnecessary hits for a while now. Doesn't throw the ball away when he should, and doesn't get out of bounds when he should. I don't know what the hell he be thinking someones. :/

Cool guy, great teammate, hard worker, but has brain farts here and there for what ever reason.

Top Bottom