• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

untitled-15l7odr.gif

cdyhybrid

:jnc at all the Pats fans celebrating this.

You still lost the game. I guess you can enjoy a moral victory in your minds. Not to mention the irony of Pats fans denouncing cheating activity.

Branduil

So Arizona about to lose 7 straight after winning their first 4 games. Amazing how that franchise invents new ways to bring suffering to its fanbase.

That's not luck, thats having a competent talent scout department and having a non retarded head office/owner/coaches. None of which the browns have had
True. .......... Also I noticed the Browns had more points at the end of the game, that's good right?
dl6Md.gif

It's good

jakncoke

Banned
True. .......... Also I noticed the Browns had more points at the end of the game, that's good right?
dl6Md.gif

It's good

I noticed that all that took was 8 turnovers, 3rd string qb, woodley going down, mike wallace continue his year long protest, polamalu vagina injury, mike adams going down so a 3rd string tackle can come in..ect. But yes you did win. Bring your record since your reentry againsts us 5-23

Milchjon

I noticed that all that took was 8 turnovers, 3rd string qb, woodley going down, mike wallace continue his year long protest, polamalu vagina injury, mike adams going down so a 3rd string tackle can come in..ect. But yes you did win. Bring your record since your reentry againsts us 5-23

The win is forever.

So much bitterness in one post, it's alright Ill always like you.

Top Bottom