• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

You guys have had some good luck with old quarterbacks. That's better than no quarterback luck at all.

Derek Anderson had that one kinda good year, I guess.

True. .......... Also I noticed the Browns had more points at the end of the game, that's good right?
dl6Md.gif

It's good

Yep, hold onto that when you're drafting 6th next year.

The Panthers are coming for that No.1 spot!
:(

jakncoke

Banned
So much bitterness in one post, it's alright Ill always like you.

You have no idea how much shit im going to have to take from the retards at work. It wont matter that the Browns chances at being relevant is the same odds as me fucking a model tonight and making 2 million dollars a hour for the rest of my life. This was there Super Bowl, and they will irl troll me to death. I can only hope that Ben lays down 6 tds in our 2nd meeting.

Milchjon

You have no idea how much shit im going to have to take from the retards at work. It wont matter that the Browns chances at being relevant is the same odds as me fucking a model tonight and making 2 million dollars a hour for the rest of my life. This was there Super Bowl, and they will irl troll me to death. I can only hope that Ben lays down 6 tds in our 2nd meeting.

Push over their stack of Pizza boxes.

;-)

:you , lol I called this SuperBowl number one of two early in the week haha. But like always now well win just enough games to not get the number 1 pick. The Browns cycle continues -_-
I believe in Jimmy though #hope

Milchjon

@MikeGarafolo: Btw, not that this will shock anybody, but I'm told it was Adderall for Sherman and Browner.

Adderall? Really?

Adderal has taken out several guys this year.

Also, the Saints tackling is a sight to behold.

Lol, Flacco just overthrew everybody by 15 yards

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Moss got away with that

Top Bottom