• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Tabris

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE HE CAN TOUCH THE SKY!

I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAY

HE SPREADS HIS WINGS AND FLYS AWAY!

I BELIEVE HE CAN SOAR!

I SEE HIM RUNNING THROUGH THAT OPEN FIELD!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!!!!

Alex Smith deserves to be bitter. Mark Sanchez has kept his starting job for years despite being mediocre at best, while Smith has actually improved under Harbaugh. Can't help but feel bad for the guy.

Are we pretending that 17 points against the Saints defense was somehow commendable?

It is when your QB is trash.

Alex Smith deserves to be bitter. Mark Sanchez has kept his starting job for years despite being mediocre at best, while Smith has actually improved under Harbaugh. Can't help but feel bad for the guy.

Smith had 7 years to get something going, not to mention Harbaugh openly tried to get rid of him in the offseason. He should cry just a little more.

Hunter S.

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE HE CAN TOUCH THE SKY!

I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAY

HE SPREADS HIS WINGS AND FLYS AWAY!

I BELIEVE HE CAN SOAR!

I SEE HIM RUNNING THROUGH THAT OPEN FIELD!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!!!!
Post of the year!!!!

BELIEVE¡!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!

Guys Bieber is playing the halftime show at 100th Grey Cup!

Switch the channel you guys!

HaIVQ.gif

Being from Houston, I'm usually 'anti-West/East Coast' and pro-heartland, but the butthurt part of me wants Packers to get blow'd up on SNF.

Wat do?

xnipx

Lol I love how people are pretending the steelers were some undefeated great team before Ben got hurt.

Ravens will be 12-4 or better and Larry gets a nice Elite avatar to ride us through the playoffs.

And I love how we are supposed to lose to the broncos in the playoffs when the regular season matchup hasn't even happened yet.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Being from Houston, I'm usually 'anti-West/East Coast' and pro-heartland, but the butthurt part of me wants Packers to get blow'd up on SNF.

Wat do?

I'm so conflicted. Normally I would root for the Packs to win, but the Packers fans here shit on the Texans sooooo......

I'm not gonna be salty like Bears fans. Go Pack!

Top Bottom