• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Vamlock

I don't have the game on here, but NFL.com says Flacco kept kneeling and SD kept calling timeouts in overtime? What was going on there?

jakncoke

Banned
So afc wc mess now looks like,

Colts 7-4
Steelers,Bengals 6-5
Dolphins 5-6
Jets,Bills,Titans,Chargers are needing miracles at 4-7

Milchjon

35aerw.jpg

while I hate seeing the Ravens win, especially when they had zero rights in winning that game, they basically helped Pittsburgh's playoff chances by eliminating the Chargers from contention.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Flacco is simply amazing considering his whole team is injured.

Truly elite

Who's injured on O? I don't keep up with those frauds other than to hate on Jacoby.

Ravens will probably beat the Steelers next week, but I actually think the Redskins have a good shot at them since they are the next opponent they play on the road.

harSon

Banned
Did the Steelers win? They were playing the Browns. So they won, right?

Well, we had Methuselah taking snaps behind center, whose arm strength has been surpassed by that of Michael Cera's. So to answer your question, obviously not. As bad as Flacco is at QB, there are options in this league that are far worse, especially when the option in question was 28 when Dr. King was assassinated.

Seeing Tucker drill those kicks really gets me in the holiday spirit. This Thanksgiving I'm thankful Billy Cundiff now spends his Sundays picking through dumpsters for scraps.

squicken

So whoever wins the Superbowl this year will be the most fraudulent champions ever?
Sounds like it's the Falcons' year!

i just hope we got all the fraud and salt talk out of the way so we can all discuss important things like chickens cocaine and steroids fueled assaults while doing PCP after games to celebrate

Top Bottom