• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Good stuff. Loved the screen call and Brown is excellent in the red zone. Woe to Eli on that missed pass though. Should of been a TD there.

squicken

Ænima;44743850 said:
Don't defend the man. I swear at one point I saw him open up the playsheet on his wrist and daydream about actually being in the game.

early on he would put it on when the offense came in. i thought it weird but realized what he was doing

that said, he had a disgusted look on his face after first TD.

Draxal

Good stuff. Loved the screen call and Brown is excellent in the ends one. Woe to Eli on that missed pass though. Should of been a TD there.

Think he was terrified of the end pulling up and intercepting it, two taints from those short flats passes for him this year.

Tramon needs to be taken off the field until he decides to tackle. We have depth. Capers and Whitt talked a big game about needing to show effort in tackling but I guess that doesn't apply to Tramon.

Didn't even try.

aaron-lol.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Giants D is just as bad lol

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Jordy and those biceps :)

Edit: McCarthy rockin' the stash!

Top Bottom