• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

LevelNth

Banned
Wow just noticed if the Giants lose tonight next week's Giants-Skins game immediately becomes Game of the Week.

Oh and lol at these garbo D's.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Eli's like " why do I suck now?"

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Eli's mustache is, what I feel like, most GAFers rock for no shave November.

cajunator

Banned
great game for us. i was very happy with Kap. you can say we only put up 17 points, but remember one of our drives used up almost 9 minutes so we didn't have the same amount of plays we normally do. kap moved the ball well and kept plays alive. we left some plays out on the field but the W is all that matters and our offense looked pretty good in my opinion.

on D, that is the kind of D i want to see every week! absolutely destroyed their line. they got some big plays but that's going to happen from time to time.

i see why the saints fans would be salty about the non-PI calls but at the sametime you guys got a lot of calls early against us. why are we the only ones called for holding in the first half when the saints were doing it all game as well? crabtree gets inside the 20 on that play where kap scrambled out but a ticky tack hold call is made. then jacobs gets the first down run and they call a ticky tack hold on our center. saints get called for no holds. come on. those PI's were ticky tack at best. the 2nd one absolutely was not a pass interference. the one where brees threw behind the receiver we see that called more often than not but oh well! the moss offensive PI was obviously missed but what difference would that have made? we would've still kicked the fg anyways.

i have nothing offensive to say to the saints fans. not getting all worked up over beating a team that we should beat. i felt like if kap showed up and didn't give the game away we would win it, and that's exactly what happened.

plus the seachickens lost and their 2 best defensive players got caught using illegal substances so there will be a 4 game ban. lololol suck a dick sherman/browner! never change cheatin' pete! you'll never beat harbs!

Good game FMT.
Youre pretty passionate about your niners and I respect that.
Niners took full advantage of our busted up Oline and wr corps and no Sean Payton. Yall outcoached Vitt and pass rushed Drew all game long. not much we could do. Go beat the fuck out of the falcons if you see them in the playoffs.

LevelNth

Banned
May have missed this already being talked about since I just got home, but with Kap's solid play again today does anyone think we ever see Alex start for the Niners again?

Top Bottom