• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

You guys are in playoffs . It's about division
I wish we were in the playoffs. Rodgers probably will miss games behind this offensive line.

Need to sneak in and for him to be healthy. Then the alternate playoff ruleset kicks in and we might be able to hold our way to a SB trophy!

Packers RE C.J. Wilson was forced from New York's Week 12 game against the Packers with a knee injury, and is questionable to return.

Wilson has headed to the locker room, and was in "some agony," according to the NBC telecast. Mike Neal and Jerel Worthy have come on opposite Ryan Pickett. If Wilson's injury is serious, it would be more bad news for the Packers' walking-wounded defense.

Still a half to play. I want to believe this team has gotten their shit together and won't let the Packers into the game but we'll see. It wouldn't surprise me if it went awry somehow.

We need to keep the running game going. It's been fantastic.

So GAf, been wondering about the NFC Wild Card race. Let's say the Seahawks, Bucs, Vikings, Redskins, and Cowboys are all 6-6 next week, who gets the last wild card spot?

squicken

So GAf, been wondering about the NFC Wild Card race. Let's say the Seahawks, Bucs, Vikings, Redskins, and Cowboys are all 6-6 next week, who gets the last wild card spot?

seahawks are done as soon as the suspensions process. kidding aside they rely a lot on those guys and their defense has been having trouble as it is

Hard to take vikes seriously

Bucs schedule kind of tough

Skins/Boys seems most likely there

Top Bottom