• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

RBH

Seattle Seahawks starting cornerbacks Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner are facing four-game suspensions for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy, according to league sources.

Both Sherman and Browner tested positive and are appealing their suspensions, insisting they are innocent, according to sources. The appeal could be heard as early as this week.

The absence of both Sherman and Browner would be a huge blow to the Seahawks (6-5), who dropped a 24-21 decision Sunday to the Miami Dolphins but still are competing for a playoff spot in the NFC.

If the suspensions are upheld, Seattle would have to lean on veteran Marcus Trufant to replace Sherman at left cornerback, and Walter Thurmond to replace Browner at right cornerback.

Ironically, Seattle is locked in a race with Tampa Bay (6-5) for an NFC wild-card spot. The Buccaneers have had two starting cornerbacks (Eric Wright and Aqib Talib, who later was traded to New England) suspended for four games for using Adderall.

The 6-foot-3 Sherman leads the Seahawks with four interceptions this season while the 6-4 Browner, a Pro Bowler in 2011, has three interceptions.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...le-seahawks-facing-4-game-suspensions-sources

squicken

i never thought i'd see rodgers with happy feet and eyes on the rush. i think what kills him is the thing no one talks about. he wants to get it out quick and WRs can't win. then line liabilities show up. i kno that feel

sadalex.gif

Top Bottom