• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF did Suh even need to touch Schaub lol

"Texans got exactly 8 plays they use over and over again. "

They work unlike your shit O :)

Dragon

Banned
I'll give Andre this, he doesn't fucking celebrate after every first down, even the meaningful ones. One of the non-fraud Texans.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That 3rd down was a delay of game

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Even if we score, Texans D won't stop shit unless Watt gets a sack every play.

Foster <3

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Hey Beast you made me an avatar yet? I still think we can score 20 points before the game ends but just in case.

jmdajr

If Lions lose blame your coach, your d, the refs, the rules, the league, etc.

But dont blame the Fraud Texans..
The are a fake team.

Have the Texans failed on a 4th and goal this year though? If Foster is within 5 yards its basically a guaranteed score.

Maybe Kubiak had one of his trademark moments and called 4 redzone pass plays in a row or something

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We have to start looking for a TE in the offseason. That's like the 20th drop I've seen from Pettigrew this season (no joke).

Top Bottom