• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Talon

37 points allowed to the worst offense in football with both Joseph and Reed playing.

Texans D is garbage.
Because the 49ers or Patriots have never played down to the level of division rivals?

Shit happens in division contests. Doesn't matter if the Phins are a 5 win team. They'll give NE a scare at least once a year.

No team is firing on all cylinders for 16 games or even 12. Ask the Pack fans. It's a long damn season.

eznark

Banned
Jesus Christ, y'all. Houston lost Reed in the first quarter and don't have Joseph playing. And let's not forget that Cushing is out for the season.

Lose your best corner and best coverage linebacker and let's see how your d looks.

No Woodson, No Matthews, Packers beat these clowns.

Cry more.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WATT is the only one who can do shit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I still can't get enough of this retarded-ness you Texan fans have been spouting.

If you suck, you suck. Deal with it.

Your team sucks a fat one. Cocky cause you beat the Bears.

Happy?

Talon

Meh, I don't give a fuck about team perception, nor should any fan.

Kevin Walter is the white Michael Jenkins in every way.

Matrix

Special teams coach needs to be fired now, they play like tards.

ari, okay keep defending your shit team and I'll do the same with mine.

Smokey

Bears got creamed once and the texans d getting creamed for a second week in a row against a below. 500 team. Yea. The bears isnt.

You lost to the texans and just got stunted on by a backup.

Do you understand you're on a two game losing streak

Narag

Packer frauds got beat by Colts team Patriots put up 60 against lol

Colts were at home, Packers run game that was beating Indy died with Cedric Benson, and Rodgers was too distracted looking for Pagano so he could punch him. These things add up.

ari

Banned
And your team isn't and your D isn't? lol
Bears got creamed once and the texans d getting creamed for a second week in a row against a below. 500 team. Yea, i take the bears for not being on the fraud alert list over the texans.

Dragon

Banned
Colts were at home, Packers run game that was beating Indy died with Cedric Benson, and Rodgers was too distracted looking for Pagano so he could punch him. These things add up.

Don't bother responding, the whole transitive "my team beat your team which beat x team which beat y team" nonsense isn't worth it.

Top Bottom