• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

I don't claim to speak for all of LionsGAF, but ...

Fuck Fatford. Fuck Jim Schwartz, that uneducated pile of shit who isn't fit to coach 6-year-olds. Fuck Titus Young, who wasn't even there but fuck him anyways because his awfulness permeates this team. Fuck Gunther Cunningham's old ass being unable to stop anything on the edges. Fuck Scott Linehan's offensive playcalls which are always wrong and fuck Calvin Johnson's agent for trapping him here for another 6 years so he can waste them all until he's traded by the Lions for a bunch of 7th-round draft picks that they'll use to pick wide receivers with felony lists a mile long. Fuck Martin Mayhew not addressing the secondary issues in free agency. Fuck WCF who is an old, senile failure of a human being that was banished from his family's company because they didn't want to deal with his stupidity. Fuck EA and John Madden for obvious reasons, and fuck Jeff Backus, who should have had his ass cut years ago. Fuck Brandon Pettigrew and everything about him. And for old time's sake, fuck Matt Millen.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
MMMMM FRAUDS MMMMMMM 10-1 MMMMMMM

I love having a fraud team. Beats rooting for the old Texans teams.

and you suck Graham, barely making it!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
As someone who wants a new coach, this game couldn't have gone better for me.

Still sad to see the loss, though.

Chili

Schwartz deserves every bit of criticism he receives after this game. Such ultra-conservatism and lack of knowledge of the rules is unforgivable.

RBH

HAHA FUCKING BUM LIONS

EAD GAF 10-1 LMAO

image.php

Top Bottom