• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Alright LionsGAF-- I'm going to go eat my sorrow away in the form of pie. And then I need to catch some zzzz's cuz this day just gets better for me: Midnight opening at work so I'm working 11p tonight to 1p tomorrow. Yay...

God. Fuck Jim Schwartz for taking this small bit of joy out of my otherwise awful Thanskgiving.

Hope everyone on GAF has a better one! Good luck guys, and may your teams not raise your blood pressure to historic levels. (Unless you're a Bears fan, in which case I'm totally okay if your team gets you killed. You're all awful people. :) )

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So many things I want to say about this team, but the permabans are not worth it. This sucks.

Most offenses in the NFL, and this one, need a stud Tight End to split the middle of the field and create mismatches.

It's safe to say Pettigrew has not lived up to the first round draft status he was given, and AFAIK is close to the league lead in drops.

Cut him in the offseason and find a replacement.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Could have went either way. You have to admit they have played like shit lately.

I know they have and the last thing they needed was two straight games of OT and more injuries. They have a lot of shit to fix. They have not looked good on D except for a few players.

After watching that game I feel like wrasslin'.

VA6WS.gif

Mrbob

Most offenses in the NFL, and this one, need a stud Tight End to split the middle of the field and create mismatches.

It's safe to say Pettigrew has not lived up to the first round draft status he was given, and AFAIK is close to the league lead in drops.

Cut him in the offseason and find a replacement.

I'll trade you Kellen Davis for him.

beast786

BTW, we didn't lose the game on a blown call. or the no call on fumble on punt.

lions had plenty of chances to make winning play. Hanson should have won, pettiigrew etc.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I went to the Lions game today...in Texans gear. Fans were mostly nice when they were winning. hell, you would have thought they were Super Bowl champs. But they turn on their team quicker than a hiccup. The "touchdown" call was bad, Schwartz effed up, but the team was still up by 3. You would have thought they were down by 20. It is almost like they enjoy their misery.

Anyway, great game to be at in person.

Top Bottom