• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The Lions deserve to lose just for bringing Kid Rock into this world

kid-rock-o.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
oh my. what a game. absolutely one of the worst officiated games i have ever seen. Holding everywhere, PI not getting called. They pretty much let Suh do whatever he wanted, what a dirty mofo.

And they let Forsett run, which i dont have a problem with, it would have been overturned without a challenge under the new rules except Schwartz is an idiot.

Injuries starting to mount on the defense, which isnt good. Hopefully Reed just has a strain.

Jim Schwartz is an idiot.

Friggin Graham needs to be cut, i feel like i said this last week, oh wait i did. He can't hit a pressure field goal to save his life.

Glad they won, but two overtimes back to back is ridiculous. Wade needs to figure out his D, yea Megatron lights up everyone, but it wasn't just him.

oh as if the game wasn't exciting enough, we fried two turkeys and literally lit the marshmallows for the yams on fire, like flames coming out of the oven. lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cowgirls are so bad.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
God damn RGIII is good. I don't think he'll have a sophmore slump where defenses figure him out like they did with Scam.

Dude is going to be scary good.

Should just eject that cowboys defender. Dick move supreme. If you are just going to hit him with a 15 yard penalty on the KO with so many touchbacks nowadays then theres not much reason not to just push guys into walls.

Top Bottom