• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

TheFatOne

Is Cannon going to start at RT? I just hope Brady isn't injured tonight. If they lose I will be ok as long as no one gets hurt on offense.

TheFatOne

Pats released Greg Salas. That seems like a waste of a draft pick. He probably will clear waiver, and be back on the practice squad. It just seems like they would have been better off drafting a WR project with that pick instead of trading for Salas.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I forgot Brady doesn't have Gronk. This shall be interesting.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i

:eek: Sexy Rexy??

rex_grossman.jpg

TheFatOne

I forgot Brady doesn't have Gronk. This shall be interesting.

No Gronk, and missing their two best offensive lineman Vollmer, and Mankins. They could get by without Mankins, but Vollmer has been a stud this season, and his backup is fucking terrible.

Edit: I just want them to get through this game without a major injury on offense.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Brady that was pussy like.

Top Bottom