• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Godslay

Banned
The problem is, Kubiak was a back-up QB and he coaches with a back-up QB mentality: instead of playing to win, he plays not to lose.

I guess I didn't think of it that way. Make sense though. I would just love to see conservative guys say fuck it and go all in. It was fun seeing John Fox at times do it last year, it would be fun with Kubiak because I think they could really bury some teams if he did.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What are everyone's thoughts on RG3? I think his upside is so huge, it's crazy. Having Shanahan worries me, though.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I will never understand why they show New York city when they are clearly in shitty Jersey. Stop pretending the stadium is in the city.

John Madden is still alive oh shit.

SonnyBoy

What are everyone's thoughts on RG3? I think his upside is so huge, it's crazy. Having Shanahan worries me, though.

Why? It's mikes offense that he's thriving in... You can't have one without the other. RG is great but there are teams that wouldn't have put him in this position.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
i'll say this for the texans. those past two games they would have lost, even against poop competition. so maybe there is hope for them, though any team with two decent receiving targets can work that defense. they just have a huge liability at CB#2

You know who played well in the 2nd half/OT against Megatron.... Kareem. It really was stupid/cocky of Wade to put Ball on him with just man coverage.

Ball is shit and I truly hope JJ is back against the Titans.

Top Bottom