• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stadium is dead because they watched the Jets the 1st half. Sasha Grey and Tera Patrick could be making out at midfield and the crowd would be dead.

No shit, but it makes this halftime show feel really weird lol

Heather-Graham-The-Spy-Who-Shagged-Me-1999.gif

LJ11

Pete probably knew Mark was not good enough period, even with an extra season. He was just trying to save his player (and whatever team drafted him) some embarrassment.

I don't have a ton of faith in Barkley, but he at least has some accuracy. Mark's accuracy sucked even at SC.

But Mark banked coin, if he stayed and played poorly he loses money. Financially it was a good move. Jets were the real losers. Also doesn't help that they guaranteed his contract for next year, more stupidity from the front office.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Seriously... There is no life on the field for this halftime show... Need more follies, like a dropped guitar or something ...

Lmao at one whistle by the crowd hahahaah

Mindlog

Dallas fans watched their 'playoff hopes' slip away to a serenade of RGIII chants.
Detroit fans had their chance at overcoming a terrible call clank off the upright.
The Jets are just being selfish here.

Sanjuro

The only way he could salvage this is if he yelled "Go Pats" at the close. The fans would need to be hospitalized for dehydration from tear loss.

Godslay

Banned
I would say TEBOW MAGIC, but the Patriots vanquished Tebow Magic in January, so probably not, no.

This.

The darkness that Brady and Bill bring is too great. The only way Tebow would be able to conquer the Pats darkness is in a Giants uniform. In that case, Eli have to be knocked out of the game and Tebow would have to come in and finish it.

Top Bottom