• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

TheFatOne

This.

The darkness that Brady and Bill bring is too great. The only way Tebow would be able to conquer the Pats darkness is in a Giants uniform. In that case, Eli have to be knocked out of the game and Tebow would have to come in and finish it.

If there were ever a situation where Tebow beat the Pats while playing for the Giants I might stop watching football all together. Loosing to Eli is soul crushing enough, but losing to Tebow as a Giant would be something else.

But Mark banked coin, if he stayed and played poorly he loses money. Financially it was a good move. Jets were the real losers. Also doesn't help that they guaranteed his contract for next year, more stupidity from the front office.

True, I didn't say Mark made a mistake. Just saying Pete probably knew what was up. Same reason people flipped when he passed on his own player (Taylor Mays) to draft Earl Thomas instead. That's worked out pretty well for him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Never expected this.Especially with them not having so many crucial players.

I never expected to see a QB run his head into his own players ass for no reason and fumble the ball.

That was the dumbest, strangest and funniest play I think Ive seen in years.

Godslay

Banned
If there were ever a situation where Tebow beat the Pats while playing for the Giants I might stop watching football all together. Loosing to Eli is soul crushing enough, but losing to Tebow as a Giant would be something else.

:jnc

You have to admit that would be some fun stuff.

cdyhybrid

True, I didn't say Mark made a mistake. Just saying Pete probably knew what was up. Same reason people flipped when he passed on his own player (Taylor Mays) to draft Earl Thomas instead. That's worked out pretty well for him.
Pete seems like a fun-loving players' coach but he doesn't fuck around when it comes to picking/dropping players.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sanchez is coming back out. Rex and him both need to lose their jobs.

Rex on drugs.

That idea is so hilarious that now I want it to happen more than anything.

espntroll.jpg

TheFatOne

Nasty hit by Cunningham. He isn't the best player, but he has improved this season. He has really stepped his game up, and would be an ok guy to have on a good defense.

Top Bottom