• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

BigAT

The guy lowers his head, leads with his helmet and charges into a group of defenders. What do you think is going to happen?

LJ11

What Spikes does is forearms to the head. Is that legal in the NFL LJ? If it isn't it's going to be soon. Way too dangerous of a play.

of course it's legal, that's why he does it, and plenty of guys do. some players want to ko other guys, always been that way.

jesus, i'm not sure why im watching, should've tuned in to project runway all stars. it's what brady would do.

It is not legal. Forearms to the head an neck area specifically is listed in the helmet to helmet rule.

it's legal to do it to a runner though right? spikes has done it a couple of times this year.

squicken

The guy lowers his head, leads with his helmet and charges into a group of defenders. What do you think is going to happen?

exactly. same as WRs diving head first for passes in the middle of a bunch of DBs. it's like boxing. defend yourself at all times

eznark

Banned
of course it's legal, that's why he does it, and plenty of guys do. some players want to ko other guys, always been that way.

jesus, i'm not sure why im watching, should've tuned in to project runway all stars. it's what brady would do.

it's legal to do it to a runner though right? spikes has done it a couple of times this year.

Oh yeah, sorry wasn't following the whole conversation.

I say that looks like 6 to me, but who the fuck even knows anymore. This league wouldn't surprise me if they instead said a failed review was 3 points for the Pats*.

TheFatOne

Spikes does it at least once ever game I see. Never gets called for it.
It is not legal. Forearms to the head an neck area specifically is listed in the helmet to helmet rule.
Are you sure? Because I never see that hit get called.

Edit:Looked like the ball moved to me, but it could go either way.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom