• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Talon

Watching the same cast of clowns actually score after your backup comes on the field must feel like watching your wife fuck another man.

untitled-15u8e1b.gif

untitled-16f4cle.gif

Draconian

I love the disparity in the holding calls in this game. Vikings get the benefit of the doubt but if we look at the D-Line in a mean way, we're bound to get one.

Rorschach

When did I say that Smith only has a job at qb because he's white? The closest I've said to that is there's more pressure for black qbs to succeed.

You said the only reason he's gotten so many chances is because he's white. Then you brought up how VY wasn't getting chances like him and that Smith shouldn't be even a backup in the NFL.

Fjordson

Cortland Finnegan is an odd player. It's like he doesn't mind playing bad coverage as long as he can hit a guy after the play. Goofy motherfucker.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans D is human today

Top Bottom