• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Megatron with that TD is now past the average required to stay on pace with Rice's record.

I think after today he should be on pace for the most receiving yards in one season.

Stafford doesn't get enough credit on his ability to extend the play. That catch doesn't happen if Staff doesn't roll out the pocket.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Come on Finley, just go back to the huddle you fucking idiot.

Slo

SAXY_ARog.png

squicken

the two biggest rams plays this game had WRs with the ball in their hands and then ripped out. that must be fixed. no contested passes are ever completed. even if they are going to ditch bustford, the next Qb will need that help too

Doorman

How is Calvin that open

Behind Calvin, our next wide receiver is fifth on our depth chart, at best. Burleson out, Titus out, Broyles out, Robiske out. I think Mike Thomas might literally be the only other WR we have right now. There's no reason for Calvin to not be triple-teamed every play at this point in the game (minor hyperbole, but damn close to it).

jakncoke

Banned
Calvins ypg average is now 3ish yards above Rice

Rice at the end of game 12 was at 1257,last 2 games of that year he had 289 and 153 yard games.

Top Bottom