• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
JocKC.jpg

Do you think there's even anything on the clipboard, or is Sanchez drawing Trapper Keeper pictures just to look like he's doing something?

Talon

I'm right again. Kaepernick, like a shit ton of other young QBs in similar situations, looked good because teams game planned for other QBs and had little tape of them. I said once teams saw him play, and were able to game plan for him, that he would be exposed sooner or later, and once that happened, it'd become the blueprint on how to defeat him for all future opponents.

This same situation happens EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SEASON, and yet everyone falls for it. Bipolarbaugh should have stuck with Alex Smith, because as shitty as he is, he's still probably better than Kaeperdickcheese.
This post happened right as Kap broke off a 50 yard run.

Drakeon

I'm right again. Kaepernick, like a shit ton of other young QBs in similar situations, looked good because teams game planned for other QBs and had little tape of them. I said once teams saw him play, and were able to game plan for him, that he would be exposed sooner or later, and once that happened, it'd become the blueprint on how to defeat him for all future opponents.

This same situation happens EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SEASON, and yet everyone falls for it. Bipolarbaugh should have stuck with Alex McLittleHands, because as shitty as he is, he's still probably better than Kaeperdickcheese.

This post needs to be quoted more.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ugh I wish we would've drafted Janoris Jenkins. Hopefully Riley works out, but Janoris looks like that rare DB playmaker.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn O has been shit for the Texans today.

Talon

I can't tell if that was a broken play or designed. Looks like it's broken from the way Walker (?) is calling for the ball. The benefits of a running QB.

Top Bottom