• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

harSon

Banned
This post happened right as Kap broke off a 50 yard run.

There's a lot of QBs who can break off a 50 yard run (against the Rams especially), but this is a passing league, and sooner or later you're going to have to win with your arm.

Bowser

lol Panthers are gonna lose to the Chiefs because our o-line blows ass and the defense let Brady Quinn style on 'em.

smh.

Bye Ron.

Fox318

PnzFH.gif

Wooooo!

My boy is Davon House. Don't remember him getting torched or anything though.
House/Hayward have been solid. Tramon and Shields are still solid in coverage. It's nice to have good CBs again. Tramon has become such a wuss though, he plays like he thinks he's Deion.

My comment was in reference to something you said about Burnett earlier. Dude's adequate, but I wouldn't call him good.

Slurmer

Banned
Nitpicking and I don't care since panthers losing is probably for the better, but they let 2 extra seconds run off after the chiefs delay of game which let them run an extra play after the 2 minute warning and burn more time.

Mrbob

:jnc

Bears D is going to give up a 98 yard drive to lose this game.

Cheating Pete will have only 7 road wins, but 3 in Chicago.

Nice job passing up on the FG Lovie.

harSon

Banned
Why did he run out of bounds?

Because he's not experienced. Which is my problem. The dude is young, and while he may be good, he's going to make rookie mistakes like all young QBs. You don't throw away consistency in the face of a potential Super Bowl season for an unknown outcome in a POTENTIALLY good QB. The tail end of the season and the playoffs are not the time to build up a young QB.

Top Bottom