• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
markclipboard.0_standard_500.0.gif

LOL

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Injured Texans D really stepped up today for a bleh O

Slo

So, Mr. Smith. I know you may be used to great weather, great sea food, and beautiful women.....but how'd you like to come to Minnesota?

cajunator

Banned
So do you guys know if any 46-52 inch TVs dont have that stupid motionsense/framerate smoothing software? Its the effect that makes movies look like they are live action tv series or whatever. I hate that effect. If there are any TVs that leave that feature out please let me know.

Doorman

So do you guys know if any 46-52 inch TVs dont have that stupid motionsense/framerate smoothing software? Its the effect that makes movies look like they are live action tv series or whatever. I hate that effect. If there are any TVs that leave that feature out please let me know.

Even on TVs that do have that sort of motion-smoothing, I'm pretty sure you have the option of turning it off.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Don't the majority of TV's let you turn that off? I have a 50" samsung and it lets you turn it off.

MechDX

Just turn it off...

Talon

...you can turn that "feature" off on all those TVs.

Good game Pats, you guys showed once again that you know how to finish games which is something this young Dolphins team still has a lot to learn about. I'm just glad we could keep things close.

See you again in a few weeks.

Levyne

Banned

I'm not sure about plasmas, but most LCDs or LEDs will have that feature built in. You can disable it, though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can't believe 11 wins :D and a playoff spot already

BRING ON THE PATS!... please get healthy CBs

Fantomex

I believe all Sony, Samsung and Philipps can turn that off. They each refer to it in their own copyright term, dynamic motion yadda yadda

Top Bottom