• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

cajunator

Banned
Even on TVs that do have that sort of motion-smoothing, I'm pretty sure you have the option of turning it off.

Don't the majority of TV's let you turn that off? I have a 50" samsung and it lets you turn it off.

Just turn it off...

...you can turn that "feature" off on all those TVs.

Ok. My aunt has a Tv with it and I wasnt able to turn the shit off on her tv so I wasnt sure if it was possible. the way companies try to shoehorn new tech down peoples throats I wouldnt have been surprised if it was permanent.

So do you guys know if any 46-52 inch TVs dont have that stupid motionsense/framerate smoothing software? Its the effect that makes movies look like they are live action tv series or whatever. I hate that effect. If there are any TVs that leave that feature out please let me know.

Can't you just turn it off that disables it?

I remember I had to do this few years ago with my older tv.

EDIT: Beaten by a bunch.

Levyne

Banned
Ok. My aunt has a Tv with it and I wasnt able to turn the shit off on her tv so I wasnt sure if it was possible. the way companies try to shoehorn new tech down peoples throats I wouldnt have been surprised if it was permanent.

Just remember that it will most likely be on by default AND you may have to disable it for each input.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Gunther Cunningham has got to start blitzing more. I NEVER EVER see us blitz. We got plenty of pressure on Luck on that TD pass, but if we send one more guy he gets sacked seconds within the snap of the ball.

Good game Pats, you guys showed once again that you know how to finish games which is something this young Dolphins team still has a lot to learn about. I'm just glad we could keep things close.

See you again in a few weeks.

Good game, this was way too close for comfort. If Tannehill improves and you get some weapons around him and with this D, you are really going to contend for the East the next couple of years.

We're AFC East champs once again this year though.

Good win by the Pats.Miami always plays us hard in Miami.They probably lose that game earlier in the season.

Also,PLAYOFFS BITCH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We got this brother, we got this.

Remember our first few games of the season where everyone doubted if we would even make it to the playoffs(including me) and here we are.

Doorman

Gunther Cunningham has got to start blitzing more. I NEVER EVER see us blitz. We got plenty of pressure on Luck on that TD pass, but if we send one more guy he gets sacked seconds within the snap of the ball.

You trust this secondary to cover man-to-man?

edit: lol what the hell was that.

Top Bottom