• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Colts_Andrew_Luck_Football_05cf0.jpg

Doorman

Stafford shouldn't be shaking his head like that.

Don't like the result? Get a fucking first down and ice the game at the two minute warning. Y'know, like good teams to. We absolutely deserve this failure for going lax on defense and failing to put them away when we had the opportunity.

I'd absolutely say Fire Schwartz if I didn't already know that he'll be back next year for certain.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Offseason check list:

1.) Fire Schwartz and the whole staff
2.) Draft either Manti Teo or Jarvis Jones
3.) ???
4.) Profit

Another decade of great Colts football is coming with a guy like Luck at the front of their team. Could this be the best QB transition since Montana - Young?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL 49ERS LOL LOLLLLLLOLOLOL

Poor Alex

squicken

2 runs and can't get a yard. all game they stuffed middle. so stupid

legatron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ead fuck the niners

C Jones

Stafford shouldn't be shaking his head like that.

Don't like the result? Get a fucking first down and ice the game at the two minute warning. Y'know, like good teams to. We absolutely deserve this failure for going lax on defense and failing to put them away when we had the opportunity.

I'd absolutely say Fire Schwartz if I didn't already know that he'll be back next year for certain.
Agreed but they also took the ball out of his hands on at third down.

Top Bottom