• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

zero_suit

LionsGAF, you know what ... let's just be done with this. No more watching this team until they fire Schwartz, fire Mayhew, get rid of every problem maker on this team and start winning.

That'll never happen, but fuck them. I'm not watching them again this year or next year.
We got the Packers next week. :jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
LionsGAF, you know what ... let's just be done with this. No more watching this team until they fire Schwartz, fire Mayhew, get rid of every problem maker on this team and start winning.

That'll never happen, but fuck them. I'm not watching them again this year or next year.

I'm a battered wife who keeps coming back for more. =(

Our foundation is built with Stafford, Megatron and Suh. We just need more consistency and a few more pieces.

On the bright side, our draft position went up with this loss. =(((

I'm going to get a few beers, need to drink away my sorrows.

cajunator

Banned
Thank god Luck is in the AFC.

I thought he was going to be a bust. I was wrong about him. He looks to be the best QB of the next decade (next to Wilson of course).

Well, one thing the Saints did was fool the 49ers into thinking Kap was worth a fuck.
Which is why you shouldnt base success on a good day against the Saints D lol.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Would he have done better?

Yeah. He didn't lose to the Rams.

Dude has also completed 70% of his passes this year which is highest in the league. His team was 25-1 in his last 26 starts. I know Harbaugh hates his guts but he didn't deserve to get benched.

see5harp

Welp, we deserved to lose both games. Absolutely pathetic display. Ugh. Knew Kaep would have some ups and downs, but this was hardly all on him.

He made more mistakes than any other one player. He didn't take any shots downfield, was the result of a safety and the touchdown that tied it up, took a bunch of sacks outside of the pocket, and played like a guy that didn't want to lose. Obviously a bunch of that is play calling, and I'm not sure whether it was G Roman or Harbaugh.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kaepernick is so good you guys

He's an elite rookie for sure. Totally could see him leading this 49ers team to the Superbowl.

LOL 49ers

untitled-29b8ulg.gif

Drakeon

Well, one thing the Saints did was fool the 49ers into thinking Kap was worth a fuck.
Which is why you shouldnt base success on a good day against the Saints D lol.

Uh dude, that was the Bears. Kaepernick did alright against the Saints, but our D kinda won that game.

BSTF

this post rates 1/10
Probably the worse thing about todays Lions loss is watching Luck play like garbage the entire game and now I'm going to have to hear about how great and clutch he is.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Charlie Batch and Christian Ponder should have a qb skills challenge. First one to throw the ball 10 yards, wins.

Yeah....we'll see you in here next week.

Just watch, we'll draft a TE or WR in the first 3 rounds next year. Everyone needs to fucking go

Horrible game from the Offense. If it wasn't the O-line failing it was the receivers not catching the fucking ball. A QB can't throw if he doesn't have time. Also, play to win Harbs stop with the playing to not lose.

Top Bottom