• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

harSon

Banned
Defense has been playing great all game, so I fully expect them to let the Ravens march down the field. It always seems to happen when we take the lead in a close game against the Ravens :(

cdyhybrid

Sidney Rice ‏@sidneyrice
Thanks for the prayers. I passed all of the test and cleared to go for next week. Great Team win for us today! #12thman #Seahawks

AFC East Champion!!!We own this division bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ULILF.jpg

Pimpwerx

Just back from the game...and the grocery store. What a disappointing result. What a disappointing game. I think this is the worst crowd we've had in the last two years, as far as being outnumbered by the opposition is concerned. The Iggles game last year was the previous worst. I didn't realize there were that many Philly fans harbored in Miami. Today was worse. My dad and I were literally the only Dolphins fans in a sea of Pats douchebags.

I yelled. I cheered. I heckled the shit out of Brady's every mistake...as best as you can from 400 level. I gave it my 4 beer best. That's right...I managed to fit 4 Bud Lights into this game. Even the concession person noticed my dedication. To no avail. What a shitty performance. Ugh. I had my friend blowing up my phone the whole time to trash talk too. Fuck the Pats. Fuck Brady, right in his smelly asschin. Fuck this shitty rebuilding season. Next year will be better. It can't be much worse. PEACE.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
He got like 5 games of HC to go. He's out this year, and do you honestly think he's going to get a 2nd chance? If i was him i'd throw it 70 times a game!

Of course not, his ass is gone.

I'm just shocked he went for it twice. He's still playing not to lose though.

Top Bottom