• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That's right Baltimore. Ignore your stud RB. Keep passing to Jacoby Jones and Tandon Doss. Morons.

EDIT: MORONS!!!!!!!!

I love watching them ignore their best player. Lucky he bailed them out last weekend.

Just back from the game...and the grocery store. What a disappointing result. What a disappointing game. I think this is the worst crowd we've had in the last two years, as far as being outnumbered by the opposition is concerned. The Iggles game last year was the previous worst. I didn't realize there were that many Philly fans harbored in Miami. Today was worse. My dad and I were literally the only Dolphins fans in a sea of Pats douchebags.

I yelled. I cheered. I heckled the shit out of Brady's every mistake...as best as you can from 400 level. I gave it my 4 beer best. That's right...I managed to fit 4 Bud Lights into this game. Even the concession person noticed my dedication. To no avail. What a shitty performance. Ugh. I had my friend blowing up my phone the whole time to trash talk too. Fuck the Pats. Fuck Brady, right in his smelly asschin. Fuck this shitty rebuilding season. Next year will be better. It can't be much worse. PEACE.
That's pretty depressing, we really do have some awful fans. I think the team is a lot more exciting this year than in the past few but apparently the fans in Florida disagree. As far as the game I expected us to get blown out so I was happy just to see the Dolphins keep it close. Hopefully they'll get some weapons for Tannehill and have a legitimate shot at competing for the division next year.

Stay strong, brother!

Yes. NFC South Champs. Fuck you Brees!

AxGCD.jpg

Top Bottom