• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

cajunator

Banned
A lot of my coworkers have become good friends actually. The dispatching office has everyone free to move about and relax. Its pretty nice. We just shoot the shit when the phones are quiet. I love that part about my work.

The OT gets too depressing for my tastes. I stick to sports thread lurking for the trolls and the gaming thread chaos.

As an introvert, that thread embarrasses me. I mean, when it comes to friends I'm all about quality over quantity, but damn. Get the hell off the computer.

I'm not even trying to judge either. The only way you end up on Neogaf is if you are at least a bit of a nerd, but jeeeze.

Ive always know GAF has a lot of introverts and "losers" but that thread in the OT is depressing. There are a lot of people talking about how they dont have any friends at all.

I honestly don't see some of my friends as often as I'd like, but I feel like I'm too self aware to be a sad sack about it.

I honestly don't see some of my friends as often as I'd like, but I feel like I'm too self aware to be a sad sack about it.

There is a difference between losing touch with people as you transition into adulthood/fulltime job and just never having had friends. Ever.

mr2xxx

Banned
That game was pretty fun :)

McKayla-Maroney-Not-Impressed-Face-Receiving-Medal.gif

Top Bottom