• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Talon

Tired of seeing blitzes not getting there. At a certain point, it's less the scheme and more the players.

The Giants get there. The Texans get there. We don't have the horses to give a QB like Eli, AGod and Brees trouble.

cubanb

Banned
Is the volume really low for anyone? The crowd is loud, can barely hear the commentators. When the sideline reporter talks I don't hear any of it. Maybe it is my cable provider

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Talon

I'm just so tired of defenses that aren't worth a shit. We haven't had a good defense since 1998.

That 2004 defense was okay but Jason Webster, Matt Stewart and Brady Smith were serious contributors. Also, the offenses in the NFL sucked that year.

Afrikan

I mean more along the lines of losing track of how much time is left rather than checking down with only a few seconds left, but yeah.

I know what you meant... I guess its because I used to play in tournaments, let alone very cautious of the situations anyway. But yeah if that happened at our old Madden Tourneys that would be infront of about hundred people...you wouldn't hear the end of it...but I guess a third the group would be coaching on the side anyway... smh.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans need a kicker. I get depressed seeing guys hit 50+

Top Bottom