• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

AHAHAHHAHAHAAH BREES YOU FOOL!!! THROW IT IN THE ENDZONE!!!

What do you think about it Donovan?

mcnabbduh.gif

cajunator said:
Goddamnit pay Sean Payton anything he asks.
That wasn't on your coach. You offense just lollygagged on the field after that first completion to Sproles and then Brees follows it up with a fucking checkdown. With that little bit of time left? End zone or bust moron. Totally on Brees.

Jesus fucking christ hurry your asses up. Perfect situation to get a FG or TD and then get the ball back to tie or go ahead and they fuck it up

cajunator

Banned
Its amazing how the team went from 13-3 to this in one offseason.
Brees isnt playing well but he is obviously capable of a lot more than this.
Everything just came apart.

zychi

Banned
fantasy sports question.

you don't pay the entry fee, you shouldn't get the winnings at the end of the season if you win the playoffs, right?

Afrikan

While we're all laughing at the Saints, let's be honest - how many of you have had that happen to you in Madden?

hell na....and i ain't BSing.... you throw the ball into the endzone with that much time left with no timeouts...or heck you throw the ball away and take the 3 points. You are down by 10. You get the ball in the second half.

na man. Even in Madden.

hell na....and i ain't BSing.... you throw the ball into the endzone with that much time left with no timeouts...or heck you throw the ball away and take the 3 points. You are down by 10. You get the ball in the second half.

na man. Even in Madden.
I mean more along the lines of losing track of how much time is left rather than checking down with only a few seconds left, but yeah.

Top Bottom