• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

eznark

Banned
Quote the whole thing or don't quote at all biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!

This is the most confident I have been in a Packers game in two years. Loss incoming.

Slo

Only upside for the Vikings is that Clay is out, so Ponder might have 2-3 seconds before he panics, shits his pants, and checks it down to stone hands AD.

eznark

Banned
I'd be worried if Harvin was playing honestly but who is Ponder going to pass to? Rudolph to get 30 targets?

The NFL spends way way way too much time an money trying to protect players from themselves. Guy wants to play let him play. If he wants to hide a concussion who gives a shit? Sure he might do serious damage, but he is also earning an income that will provide a better life for his family. Why steal that?
(NFLN)

Slo

I'd be worried if Harvin was playing honestly but who is Ponder going to pass to? Rudolph to get 30 targets?

The NFL spends way way way too much time an money trying to protect players from themselves. Guy wants to play let him play. If he wants to hide a concussion who gives a shit? Sure he might do serious damage, but he is also earning an income that will provide a better life for his family. Why steal that?

Have you seen Jerome Simpson's flip into the end zone? Our game plan involves a lot of that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Damn Browns are a late game, idk what to do with my self. Guess I have to watch your shit teams. Wonder if Pryor actually gets a shot to play today, people been saying it might today

Know that feel bro. Be prepared we have one more late game this season.

I'll probably just watch the games that involve my fantasy football life. Do or die to make the playoffs need to win and hope for a miracle!

Know that feel bro. Be prepared we have one more late game this season.

I'll probably just watch the games that involve my fantasy football life. Do or die to make the playoffs need to win and hope for a miracle!
I'm in the same fantasy situation for my money league, I got the Vikings or the indy game. Might watch Indy or try and stream the 49ers game.

Also I see no way the Browns lose this game today. Dmac isn't playing, Bad weather and Trich! Only way I see us losing is if Weeden has a horrible game or Shurmer decides to Shurmur

Askani

Not really liking the sad sack "poor Belcher" reporting that's going on here locally. I know he was a teammate and obviously had some issues he couldn't deal with in an acceptable way, but the fact is he's a murderer and their infant daughter now has no parents.

I not diminishing how hard this will be for his teammates and whatever, but everything else has too much of a touchy feely attitude toward him and I don't really care for that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm in the same fantasy situation for my money league, I got the Vikings or the indy game. Might watch Indy or try and stream the 49ers game.

Also I see no way the Browns lose this game today. Dmac isn't playing, Bad weather and Trich! Only way I see us losing is if Weeden has a horrible game or Shurmer decides to Shurmur

Pat%20Shurmur%20Nose.jpeg

"Challenge, accepted"

So Brian Waters is inactive for the rest of the season. Crazy that he would chose to sit out and miss a year of salary just to not play with the Pats. Will be interesting to see what happens with him next year. I assume the Pats will still control his rights since he never reported this year.

TheFatOne

Sebastian Vollmer is active.

Does this excite Pats fans?

Having a great season so far, and Pats could use the help. How many sacks has he given up this season?
So Brian Waters is inactive for the rest of the season. Crazy that he would chose to sit out and miss a year of salary just to not play with the Pats. Will be interesting to see what happens with him next year. I assume the Pats will still control his rights since he never reported this year.

Yup. I think he wanted to play closer to home or something like that. Which would mean the Pats would have to release him. No way the Pats release him at this point. He is either going to play for the Pats or he isn't going to play at all because I don't see a team willing to trade for him.

The service should all be toward the the families affected, the chiefs, and their fans.

I'm sure Belcher had problems but the man was a murderer. Oh well.

jakncoke

Banned
im going to kick timewarner right square in nuts, for some reason since yesterday my internet drops for like 15 seconds(happened like 10 times), which isnt bad per say but fucking all that noise of all the irc channels dropping then reconnecting is sure annoying.

Quikies83

What are they doing? Are they mourning him?

This is like if WWE gave Chris Benoit a 3 hour Raw tribute the day after all the facts are out.

They were more mourning the teammates and coaches that had to witness this. There was no tribute or anything to Jevon. I think everybody is doing a good job at keeping this in perspective. Local KC media has also done a good job at covering this with great respect to the g/f's short life.

MechDX

AFCS is considered a shit division yet the AFC west and east can be clinched with wins by the Broncos and Pats. If the Texans win they only clinch a playoff spot, yet they have the best record in the AFC.

Does not compute!

jakncoke

Banned
Aaron Rodgers just turned 29 today, he's been in the league awhile and sadly won a Super Bowl. It wasn't but a month ago a certain rookie qb also turned 29! lollllll

squicken

AFCS is considered a shit division yet the AFC west and east can be clinched with wins by the Broncos and Pats. If the Texans win they only clinch a playoff spot, yet they have the best record in the AFC.

Does not compute!

AFCW is worse, but AFCE has three other teams at least mathematically alive for playoffs

Top Bottom