• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What are they doing? Are they mourning him?

This is like if WWE gave Chris Benoit a 3 hour Raw tribute the day after all the facts are out.

It's like the time McMahon murdered Owen Hart and then got on with the rest of the show!

MechDX

AFCW is worse, but AFCE has three other teams at least mathematically alive for playoffs

All I kept hearing when the season started is how shitty the AFCS is. So what if the other teams are mathmatically alive the Pats still clinch with a win.

MechDX

Happy Birthday, Aaron Charles Rodgers!

JJWattBelt.gif

Bowser

Still feel weird about this game being played today. I understand the "show must go on" mentality, but it's just...odd.

Godslay

Banned
All I kept hearing when the season started is how shitty the AFCS is. So what if the other teams are mathmatically alive the Pats still clinch with a win.

Well at the beginning of the season it was. Colts were bad based on last year, same with Jags, Titans looked okay considering where they finished last year. Texans were the lone team that could be good out of the bunch. It's changed a bit with the Colts, but the Titans and Jags are still bad. It was a bad division at the start of the year, and is still pretty bad.

Much like the AFCW was considered a competitive division at the start of the year. Things change obviously. SD was pegged to give Denver a run for it's money, some analysts thought that KC would be a good team, the Raiders were either going to suck or were an unknown commodity. The way it panned out was KC needs a QB so they suck, Norv/Rivers meltdown, Raiders in complete disarray.

MechDX

Well at the beginning of the season it was. Colts were bad based on last year, same with Jags, Titans looked okay considering where they finished last year. Texans were the lone team that could be good out of the bunch. It's changed a bit with the Colts, but the Titans and Jags are still bad. It was a bad division at the start of the year, and is still pretty bad.

Much like the AFCW was considered a competitive division at the start of the year. Things change obviously. SD was pegged to give Denver a run for it's money, some analysts thought that KC would be a good team, the Raiders were either going to suck or were an unknown commodity. The way it panned out was KC needs a QB so they suck, Norv/Rivers meltdown, Raiders in complete disarray.

hennesmirk.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Speaking of Titans despite having barely a 2.0 average and rushing 30 or less 4 of his first 5 games. Chris Johnson is still on pace for 1300 yards. Pretty impressive.

lol jets fans bitching about jets

minx

I'm stuck with Ravens vs Steelers. Ugh. Is it against the rules to ask for somewhere to watch the Bucs vs Broncos?

Fantomex

Once hope starts to set in for people watching the Dolphins, is when it all goes downhill. I just root for a field goal and then go from there.

jakncoke

Banned
Ditka just said Cowboys have better fans than Philly. He can go fuck himself.

Philly fans burned a Cowboys fans car this year after the loss, Threw snowballs at Santa..ect

Besides Raiders fans murdering people, Eagles are heathens!

I know that feel.

If I didn't have Sunday Ticket I'd be forced to watch the Bills every week.

Good thing im Jack Sparrow till im not a poor anymore.

Top Bottom