• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

untitled-7yvij8.gif

TheFatOne

Not surprised by that missed field goal. Gostkowski has been shaky so far this season. I don't mind that the Pats offense is throwing a ton, but I would rather have Ridley run the ball then Woodhead. Would be nice if they mixed in the run a little more in the next couple of drives.
Thats the thing.No deep receivers.
Nah he just can't throw it deep accurately. He has missed a bunch of wide open receivers deep this year.

Not surprised by that missed field goal. Gostkowski has been shaky so far this season. I don't mind that the Pats offense is throwing a ton, but I would rather have Ridley run the ball then Woodhead. Would be nice if they mixed in the run a little more in the next couple of drives.
No need to run against this defense, trust me. The Dolphins have a great run defense typically but they are complete garbage in coverage. The Colts detroyed them with one dimension so it shouldn't be any trouble for the Pats.

Yeah, except for the fact that no holding took place, you're absolutely right.
Held a guy from the side = no holding?

It's not something you call 90% of the time, because otherwise the field would be covered in flags. But it directly impacted the play, so I don't mind the call! Though obviously I'd prefer 7 over 3

Top Bottom