• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
FUCK why couldn't Tanny / Hartline make that. That's how you lose against the Patriots, fuck up your opportunities.

Sanjuro

I understand Moss made it look easy, but Edelman was WIDE open, Brady could at least put it in a window for Moss, can't even do that anymore. It's not even a loss of strength, he's just got no accuracy.

Brady never really had a strong arm, that is his weakness going deep. Can't put enough on the ball to make it accurate going deep. That is probably the only area his receivers made him look good, being the opposite for almost every other scenario.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
In that Brees Pepsi commercial, the woman behind him is wearing a Dolphins jersey and a Packers hat.

edit: Oh, nevermind. It was matching. Still a dumb commercial, though.

brentech

I don't think the two shots were related. That looked like legit pain, which is terrifying.

Yup, there he goes. FUCK
Yeah, now that I saw him leave it seems that way.
The way they placed the shot right after the replay of the kick was pretty good though

TheFatOne

Pats defense still looks solid other than Talib thinking he had safety help on that one play. Pass rush is solid, and coverage looks tighter for the most part. Good stuff so far defensively.

Sanjuro

Pats defense still looks solid other than Talib thinking he had safety help on that one play. Pass rush is solid, and coverage looks tighter for the most part. Good stuff so far defensively.

It's been looking better. Much of that today has to do with Tannehill not prepared for this team.

Top Bottom