• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Doomsayer

GG Dolphins, you guys had me scared for a while.

You have a good team. Next year with a few more pieces on O and a corner/safety you can be the AFC version of the 49ers.

On to Foxboro!

Drakeon

Good game Niners fans, congrats to you guys.

Maybe next year, fellow Dolphins fans.

Agreed, wasn't an easy win. Dolphins are close to being a playoff contender.

@ NE and @ Seattle are both going to be tough games. We can't afford the sloppy playcalling in the next two games, if our offensive game plan is similar to today, we'll lose.

cajunator

Banned
Drew brees is Really off.
I dont think its just lack of Payton coaching.
He looks extremely different with everything.
He has has 12 pretty solid seasons and this is very unusual.
I know hes pressing because the team is fucking awful but theres more to it.
Its pretty baffling.

Nameless

Aldon and Kap padding their stats in garbage time makes this victory a little less sour. We'll definitely need to stop stabbing ourselves in the dickhole to stand any chance of walking out of Foxboro and the Chicken's Coup with victories.

cdyhybrid

Oh geez, announcers whining about a backup QB who hasn't played all year throwing the ball. Fuck off, these are grown ass men on the field.

Aldon and Kap padding their stats in garbage time makes this victory a little less sour. We'll definitely need to stop stabbing ourselves in the dickhole to stand any chance of walking out of Foxboro and the Chicken's Coup with victories.

Harbs needs to let Kaep throw the damn ball. The O-line needs to get their shit together too.

Top Bottom