• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

LOL @ Black Unicorn being wide open. Eli never saw him.
Bennett screaming

FEED ME MOAR
FEED ME MOAR
FEED ME MOAR
Owzyq.gif

cajunator said:
He looks extremely different with everything.
You guys lost key pieces of your offensive line which is a mess now, some receivers that had good timing with Brees as well. Combine that with the loss of your HC who was the mind behind your offense and it's not that "unusual" to see his decision making and other issues being off. QB's are not in a bubble. Very few of them can rise above some of those things, let alone all of them.

The Frankman said:
LOL @ Black Unicorn being wide open. Eli never saw him.
Oh Eli saw him, he just didn't care.:) Going for the kill shot. It's the offense more often than not this season.

Doomsayer

Harbs needs to let Kaep throw the damn ball. The O-line needs to get their shit together too.

Roman is the problem.

The first game against the Bears he was aggressive and went for the throat all the time.

The past 3 games, he has gotten very conservative.

Also, where the fuck is Vernon? I find it hard to believe he is getting 1-2 targets a game. He is one of the most dangerous weapons in all of football and he has be relegated to a blocking/distraction role.

If the play calling doesn't improve and fast we will be in for a quick exit come playoff time.

Seanspeed

Banned
d[-_-]b;45253610 said:
Lol, don't know about that... those amazing receivers have been missing for most of the season...

Bullshit. Eli throws craploads of 'WTF' passes but Hicks and Cruz catch a lot of them still. Hixon has been doing well, too.

Harbs needs to let Kaep throw the damn ball. The O-line needs to get their shit together too.

Is it Harbs keeping kaepernick from throwing the deep ball? I feel that the Dolphins dropped into a deep zone coverage as the Rams did and Kaepernick could only take his short reads...

In the NFL you never step off the gas if you have a lead.

The most the other team should expect is playing against backups but even that is just because its in the best interest of the winning team. I didnt get mad when the pack stomped us at Lambaeu last year, we deserved it.

cajunator

Banned
You guys lost key pieces of your offensive line which is a mess now, some receivers that had good timing with Brees as well. Combine that with the loss of your HC who was the mind behind your offense and it's not that "unusual" to see his decision making and other issues being off. QB's are not in a bubble. Very few of them can rise above some of those things, let alone all of them.

Oh Eli saw him, he just didn't care.:) Going for the kill shot. It's the offense more often than not this season.

I agree.
People will blame this on brees' payday but theres a whole lot of stuff going against us and the team honestly has been picked clean of talent.
Brees is still very good but he is aging, his receivers are inconsistent and the head coach was the best OC we had.
Theres a lot of distractions and an immense amount of pressure on the team.
Im just glad saints fans are staying loyal as they should.
Theyve seen much worse.

Top Bottom