• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Meh, last home game of the year, I wanted to see him. I think it'd be a good game. People take the Browns lightly but Shurmur has 'em playing hard. Sounds funny to say but its true. Almost where I'm thinking they should just keep Shurmur & Heckert. Heckert for sure. Shurms seems to be doing a lot less dumb things the past few months.
Verdicts still out on Shurmer, don't let this 3 game winning streak fool you. They were all games we should of won. Let's see how the season ends, but the case for Shurmer is growing. I also think RG3 will play this week, unless he wants to spare Browns fans feelings

Packers playing sloppy like they give no fucks. Awesome to watch!

Playing like garbage most of the year. Losing to teams we should beat. Lot of injuries...

Just gotta get hot at the end while somehow avoiding the 2 seed and we are well on our way to number 5!

Wes

venison crêpe
Meh, last home game of the year, I wanted to see him. I think it'd be a good game. People take the Browns lightly but Shurmur has 'em playing hard. Sounds funny to say but its true. Almost where I'm thinking they should just keep Shurmur & Heckert. Heckert for sure. Shurms seems to be doing a lot less dumb things the past few months.

Heckert should stay no matter what. Shurmur... the players are playing hard for him. If he wins 2 of the last 3, finish with a single digit loss season then I'd be ok with keeping him on too.

The main thing to do is not to blow it up we the foundations are there.

Slo

You mean number 14.

rodgers-1.gif

brentech

Heckert should stay no matter what. Shurmur... the players are playing hard for him. If he wins 2 of the last 3, finish with a single digit loss season then I'd be ok with keeping him on too.

The main thing to do is not to blow it up we the foundations are there.

Eh, just drop him. Not worth having that handcuff on the team. Start fresh that way blame can only go one way.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I don't know who or what I hate more. My Stafford Loans or Matthew Stafford. We would still be styling on these bitches.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know who or what I hate more. My Stafford Loans or Matthew Stafford. We would still be styling on these bitches.

Your stafford loans hopefully got you a good degree and a decent job!

Fatford is just increasing all of our health insurance premiums and continuing a long tradition of helping the Lions to suck.

squicken

"It's like B.A. (Bruce Arians) always tells us, 'Tear drops and snot bubbles only last until you get hit that first time,'" said rookie tight end Dwayne Allen, who made a massive catch on the final, clinching drive. "After that, you've got to man up. It's a nice media story, how we're playing for our coach, and it's true, we are playing for our coach, but in the end, you've got to produce."

http://www.indystar.com/article/20121209/SPORTS15/212090370/1058/SPORTS03

awesome

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
so whats costa's halftime monologue going to be? That they should outlaw drinking and driving or if the driver didnt have a car the guy would still be alive?

so whats costa's halftime monologue going to be? That they should outlaw drinking and driving or if the driver didnt have a car the guy would still be alive?

Monologoue on how they should ban the use of the term fraudgers on message boards

This I can get behind

Talon

I think you're oversimplifying what he said. It's a matter of fact that around 40% of purchased guns don't require background checks and that seems a bit problematic.

eznark said:
Not let the Packers get the ball? It was GB calling the time outs.
Oh I know that but they had 53 seconds and a timeout when they got the ball, no? Not sure I understand why they went with some ultra conservative runs.

Top Bottom