• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tony Dungy would like the Packers since he uses insensitive phrases like "chink in the armor"

Am I doing it right?

Doorman

Not until the last drive!

Now that WOULD be just like the Lions this year. I swear except for the Jaguars game and maybe the Niners, every game has come down to the final posession or final play deciding things. It's part of why I just want the Lions to get fucking blown out and just get it over with.

eznark

Banned
He was emotionally unstable and had been receiving counseling through the league for 6 months. Who's to say if he should be able to purchase a firearm?

Seeing a therapist shows up on background checks? I was totally unaware. How is that even legal? Seems like some sort of violation of HIPA.

MechDX

Im going to go out on a limb and say whoever wins tomorrow night wins the AFC.

No.
dungy.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Are you fucking kidding NBC? Do No Harm sounds like the dumbest show of all time.

Talon

Seeing a therapist shows up on background checks? I was totally unaware. How is that even legal? Seems like some sort of violation of HIPA.
I didn't really state that. Like I said, who's to say if he should be able to own a firearm? Gun control's a complicated beast, and I have no faith in state governance to solve the issue.

The only thing I personally advocate is increased controls (i.e. gun shows) around handguns as they are really involved in disproportionate amounts of criminal violence. Assault weapons, shotguns, rifles, they sound scary, but they're rarely involved statistically. Obviously, the reality is that you can't do too much about the weapons that are out there unless you want to tax the shit out of bullets or something.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Idiot football players could stop giving him a platform

Agreed, but this type of stupidity has been going on for eons. I dont want to watch an infomercial on drunk driving when I'm watching football. Most people realize its wrong we dont need douche Costas to remind us.

Dead Man

Yeah I don't think anyone is going to argue in favor of drinking while driving.

But this is GAF and there's a defense force for everything sooooo.....

I have seen posters argue in favour of their ability and right to drive drunk in threads from a few years ago.

Verdicts still out on Shurmer, don't let this 3 game winning streak fool you. They were all games we should of won. Let's see how the season ends, but the case for Shurmer is growing. I also think RG3 will play this week, unless he wants to spare Browns fans feelings

Oh I'm not. Just saying maybe we were too hard on Shurmur at first with so many young players, we shouldve known it was going to be a rough road. It all trickles down. Gotta keep the playcalling simple, etc. Seems like they are starting to come around and we're mixing things up and most importantly they play hard for the guy.

My thing is I dont wanna replace Shurmur with another coordinator of the day. I think thats counter productive. If we could land a proven good coach, sure. but i dont want these young guys who seem to be getting comfortable and learning and making progress to have to learn another new scheme and playbook and this and that.

Talon

There are going to be around eight openings this season. Teams should think hard before firing borderline guys this season. Mularkey should probably go, but you're going to be picking dead last of all the other teams this year.

Top Bottom