• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Kinda weird, why isn't Detriot running as much as they did before? Joique Bell is ripping off yardage, LeShoure is 12/45. But they try running with Mike Thomas?

EDIT: In a snow game, you gotta lean more on the run, GB hasn't really stopped it.

MechDX

Lions are pro at setting individual records in totally meaningless seasons. Brees needs to demand a trade.

YOu are such an angry person. I would wish bad things on your entire state if it wasnt for the tight ends and defensive end talent we have imported.

Kinda weird, why isn't Detriot running as much as they did before? Joique Bell is ripping off yardage, LeShoure is 12/45. But they try running with Mike Thomas?

Frankman, why the fuck are you even trying to understand it? They're just awful and they do bad things to embarrass their fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

EDIT: In a snow game, you gotta lean more on the run, GB hasn't really stopped it.

I would have never quit running Lashoure on those off tackle runs. I'm glad they did though!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what an awesome block... Finley is hot garbage

Wow is it possible GB fans hate Finley more than Giants fans hate David Diehl?

I mean I know GB has had a love/hate with Finley for years, but Giants fans really hate David Diehl.

MechDX

Texans-age I found Miguel!

A9uJRaKCQAEq4y9.jpg:large

TheFrankman said:
Wow is it possible GB fans hate Finley more than Giants fans hate David Diehl?
Possible? Without question.

I don't hate Diehl personally. I dislike him being a starter when there was a better option. Finley is downright loathed by some of the Packers faithful.

TheFrankman said:
I mean hate for his play on the field.
Can't block. Drops passes left and right. Sometimes gives zero effort...

Yeah. If he was cut tomorrow, I doubt many Packers fans here would give a shit.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
No facemask flag?? So many bullshit pro Packer calls but its not surprising

Yeah, like Sitton getting called for holding while diving at a defender. Not to mention that unnecessary roughness on Burnett.

Top Bottom