• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

WedgeX

Banned
Lions are such douchebags. Yes Fairley, do your little dance and piss of Rodgers.

Seriously. Only white people should be able to do moves after plays.

iLfVsxikI5Xxx.gif

NawidA

Banned
What did Kevin Smith do to go from starting to deactivated so quickly and definitively?

Also, yeah I feel like Bell/LeShoure should roll like Bradshaw/Brown do.

eznark

Banned
Hayward is having a pretty poor game. He's getting beat consistently. Thank goodness Stafford only has eyes for Johnson.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What did Kevin Smith do to go from starting to deactivated so quickly and definitively?

I'm pretty sure its a result of injuries. He's a great supportive teammate by all accounts.

Loved him since we drafted him.

WedgeX

Banned

He's back to being the Lions' third down back. He's good at pass protection, decent out of the backfield, but unfortunately just average running now. Although he can get streaky against bad teams.

Trasher

Not sure. I do know that they like Smith as a teammate a lot though. It's not a character issue or anything. Maybe there's a lingering injury or something.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Hard for me to cheer against Hanson, but I'm glad he missed that.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not having a decent #3 WR is killing us today. Durham had that nice catch but if he wasnt Staffords buddy he wouldnt be on a NFL roster

Top Bottom