• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stop crying to the ref Brady!

FUCKING SPECIAL TEAMS FUCKKKKKKK YOU

Sanjuro said:
The Hobbit: An Very Expected Cash-In
We'll get three amazing film scores out of it. There's the upside to the thing being extended into a trilogy. Outside of that, it should have been one movie. Two was stretching to begin with.

Kave, Wes and any other Browns fans in here imagine how great it'll be if we actually get backed into the playoffs. NFL Gaf will explode. Taking out the patriots and destroying Gator is my ultimate goal

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf is Foster?

fuck this game

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's it Brady, cry for the next flag.

tom-brady-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Sanjuro

We'll get three amazing film scores out of it. There's the upside to the thing being extended into a trilogy. Outside of that, it should have been one movie. Two was stretching to begin with.

I thought the original films got pretty terrible. Not very excited over here.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave, Wes and any other Browns fans in here imagine how great it'll be if we actually get backed into the playoffs. NFL Gaf will explode. Taking out the patriots and destroying Gator is my ultimate goal

Nope.

I am not going to get my expectations high. I've been through too much sadness to just go happy like that.

I'm content with the Browns hitting my goal for the year. I put them around 6 or 7 wins if everything goes right. Everything didn't go right and they still might hit the numbers.

MechDX

why? why is this city fucking cursed? why cant we have one fucking season where we live up to expectations??? what have we done to fucking deserve this bullshit!

Top Bottom