• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Sanjuro

untitled-9x0rcx.gif

iFqWzKysOrtzb.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well when it rains it pours.

Watching this shit till the bitter end.

Same. Gives me more reason to shit on them cause they deserve it.

TheFatOne

I would like to apologize to McDaniels and the Patriots. Apparantely you can throw it deep every other play, and it will work eventually. Show you how much I know about football.

wait wait wait wait....why is stallworth out there? Certainly there is younger and more talented recievers on the market. Do the patriots pick them up because they have nothing to gain if they go to the media about the cheating ass ways or something?

Pats run a complicated offense. It's hard to just pick guys up in the middle of the season.

squicken

Agreed. Although it would be fun to see Luck go up against the Texans. I can't imagine the meltdown after having to deal with Peyton for so long if Luck was to pull out a playoff win.

last game of the year is at IND. they've never won a game there, even against Orlolvsky. would be too funny if they lost again and it cost them home field/bye

ari

Banned
How do the giants keep slaying these dudes in the superbowl? On paper and stat wise, every game should've been blowouts. I would not be suprise if the giants get caught cheating or something in upcoming seasons.

ari said:
How do the giants keep slaying these dudes in the superbowl? On paper and stat wise, every game should've been blowouts.
The Pats last year were NOT a better team. Even on paper. '07? You have an argument to make.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Talon

How do the giants keep slaying these dudes in the superbowl? On paper and stat wise, every game should've been blowouts. I would not be suprise if the giants get caught cheating or something in upcoming seasons.
Pass rushes heal all wounds.

Frickin' last game could've just easily turned the other way if the ball happens to bounce to Gronk. Giants made one more play than the Patriots - either Eli's incredible throw to Manningham on the sideline or Helmetcatch.

Cagey

Banned

We're a matchup nightmare for the Patriots, and matchups matter. Our defensive line is too athletic for the Pats individually, so even when we're not speeding up Brady's internal clock, we're forcing TEs and RBs to remain in as additional blockers... against four guys. With that, we park our safeties in a two deep shell, flood the short routes with zone or tight man coverage, and ta da.

It wasn't until Victor Cruz's emergence that the Giants offense also became a bad matchup for the Pats.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Arrington diving like a French Canadian

Top Bottom